Luther Crest, A Diakon Lutheran Senior Living Community — Located in Allentown with easy access to Route 78, Route 22 and Route 476. Luther Crest is a large Continuing Care Retirement Community with a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, along with a personal care community. Employees are able to use Luther Crest’s state-of-the-art Wellness Center including a fitness center, spa, and indoor heated Olympic-size pool.
- · Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to the residents.
- · Hires nursing staff; assures a comprehensive orientation with ongoing training that supports retention of qualified staff to carry out nursing programs and services.
- · Responsible for the identification, development and execution of high level nursing services to meet the market demand and clinical services needed.
- · Responsible for fiscally managing the nursing budget as it relates to supplies, pharmacy and proper care management.
Education/Training: A Bachelor's degree in Nursing from accredited school of nursing; current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
Experience: Two (2) years with current Director of Nursing experience or three (3) years as an Assistant Director of Nursing in long-term or acute care.
Compensation and Benefits:
Diakon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for Full-Time and Part-Time employees. Day 1 Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage. We also offer tuition assistance, generous paid time off, 401(k) plan with employer match, voluntary short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and the ability to earn referral bonuses up to $3,000.
Staff receive excellent training through a comprehensive paid general orientation including customer service training. We offer continuing training and education, provide the ability for career advancement, and host staff appreciation and special events. Diakon also maintains a discretionary emergency fund, which can be of assistance to staff members during critical times. In addition, Diakon offers a Love of Thy Neighbor Fund, which provides a per-day living expense and matches up to five PTO days for approved service or mission trips with other nonprofit organizations.
Diakon is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/VETS/Disabled
Location: Luther Crest – 800 Hausman Road, Allentown, PA 18104
Apply here: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/diakon#/job/5334
Chip King, MA, PHR | Recruiter | Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries | 1 S. Home Ave, Topton, PA 19562 l Phone: 484-510-0051 I Fax: 610-682-1178
This email message and any attachments transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended only for the individual(s) to whom the message is addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete it from your system; you should not distribute or copy this email message or its contents. Any views or opinions presented in this email message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Diakon or its affiliates.
Susquehanna Valley Nursing & Rehab is seeking an experienced full-time MDS Coordinator. The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate the RAI process assuring the timeliness, and completeness of the MDS, CAA’s, and Interdisciplinary Care Plan.Responsibilities of MDS Coordinator:
- Monitors and guides the completion of assessments in a timely manner
- Involvement and supervision of inputting of MDS assessments, the transmission to the state, and obtains receipt of validation.
- Schedules and facilitates care plan conferences Facilitates monthly QM meetings
- Manages Care Planning Process
Qualifications of MDS Coordinator:
- Must hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- A current, unencumbered, active RN license and CPR
- At least 2 years’ experience in Long Term Care as an MDS Coordinator.
Skills and Qualities of MDS Coordinator:
- Outstanding knowledge of Case-Mix, Federal Medicare PPS process, and Medicaid reimbursement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and critical thinking abilities,
- Solid understanding of current federal, state, and local standards, regulations, and guidelines that govern our facility
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
As a Susquehanna employee, you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth and development that offers competitive wages and PTO plans, benefit options such as medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as life insurance and disability plans.#mp #mds #medicare #nurse #RN #COVID FREE #RAIJob Type: Full-time
Brian D. Stever BSN RN
Vice President of Clinical Reimbursement
Panacea Health Corp