JOB TITLE: RN/LPN MDS Coordinator
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Harrisburg, PA 17111
DESCRIPTION: Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is searching for a Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator/Licensed Nurse Assessment Coordinator
Please contact Marie Bedford email@example.com or 717-565-7012
Position Title: Nurse Assessment Coordinator RNAC
Primary Accountability: Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing the RNAC is responsible for overseeing the completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and PDPM. The RNAC will assist the DON by leading the Inter-disciplinary Care Plan Team in developing the Resident Plan of Care and updating it as residents care needs change. The RNAC will work with all staff members to see that the plan of care is implemented and progress toward goals is effectively documented in the resident chart. The RNAC will submit Medicaid/CMI information timely and accurately. The RNAC will work with the Business Office Manger to produce timely and accurate bills for Medicare and other payors. The RNAC will educate the skilled nursing licensed staff on documentation and MDS documenting tools. The RNAC will assist in the selection of appropriate residents for admission to the skilled facility.
Responsible to: Director of Nursing and Executive Director
Position Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Conduct Interdisciplinary care team meetings.
2. Coordinate, assemble and verify accuracy of Minimum Data Sets and quarterly assessments.
3. Develop the Resident Nursing Plan of Care after gathering input from the resident, facility staff and family members.
4. Assist the staff in becoming familiar with Resident Assessment Protocols.
5. Perform resident assessments. Update care directives when MDS is prepared or altered due to changed resident needs.
6. Audit the medical record for completeness, accuracy and effectiveness of documentation and continuity with Plan of Care. Perform chart audits including Medicare chart audits to prepare and distribute “cut” letters (Medicare Part A). Assure certification and re-certification sheets are signed timely and correctly.
7. Assist with admissions, emergencies, transfers and discharges. Provide support to the social work staff in admission review, ensuring we admit residents whose care needs we can reasonably be expected to meet.
8. Compile and review quarterly CMI data. Review with executive director prior to submission. Maintain monthly tracking of current CMI for whole house and for Medicaid. Review individual CMI data at each MDS submission.
9. Provide direct supervision to the restorative nursing program staff including evaluation of the restorative nurse aides. Meet at least monthly with the restorative staff to review restorative documentation, programs and update as needed based on residents needs.
10. Serve on committees as assigned.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing; current registration with the State Board of Nursing Examiners.
· Working knowledge of nursing services, keen assessment skills, knowledge of rehabilitation and restorative nursing, resident care.
· Experience in geriatric nursing.
· Ability to use computerized nursing information system.
· Experience with Point Click Care preferred.
Resumes can be forwarded to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applications can be found at www.uzrc.org/careers
Benefit information can be found at www.uzrcbenefits.org
Redstone in Greensburg, PA is currently seeking a Licensed Nurse Assessment Coordinator (LNAC). Currently hiring for a Part Time position.
To Apply Directly please visit - https://redstone.recruitpro.com/jobs/128068-30337.html
What does Redstone offer me?
What will I do as an employee with Redstone?
As a Licensed Assessment Coordinator, supporting the Redstone mission will include the following responsibilities:
What do I need for this role with Redstone?
What makes Redstone unique?
Redstone Presbyterian SeniorCare and its Affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows a practice of affirmative action in promoting equal employment opportunity. Redstone Presbyterian SeniorCare and its Affiliates do not discriminate on actions involving recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment and promotion.
Apply at site below: copy and paste in your browser.
MDS COORDINATOR ($5000) sign-on Bonus) IN WYNNEWOOD, PA AT ABRAMSON CENTER FOR JEWISH LIFE posted 5/4/20
Abramson Senior Care currently has an exciting opportunity for a Full-time MDS Coordinatorat Abramson Senior Care's Sub-acute Transitional Care Center (TCC) located on the beautiful campus of Lankenau Hospital in Wynnewood, PA. . This position is also eligible for a $5000 sign-on bonus!
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for MDS completion and supervisory responsibilities in conjunction with and in the absence of, the Director of Nursing. This position will ensure that the reimbursement process is coordinated accurately for all patients throughout the Facility. The MDS Coordinator/ADON will also be the facility Infection Control designee.
The MDS Coordinator will work with all departments to ensure all reimbursement for all patients is captured. This role is responsible for communicating to all payer sources to provide updates on resident conditions and needs. The MDS Coordinator/ADON will complete the MDS and transmit the information to the state per federal and state guidelines.
The MDS Coordinato will report directly to the DON and participate in department activities as necessary. This position will represent the department and employee perspective as a member of the inter-disciplinary team and through Facility committees and projects.
Abramson Senior Care offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan, paid-time-off, and much more! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age (40 and above), sex, gender or gender identity, or disability, veteran status, past and present uniformed service membership or application, obligation to serve in the uniformed service, genetic information, and/or known association with a disabled individual.
Contact: Daniel Brunetti email@example.com, Office: 215-371-1839 or Cell: 215-390-6243. Thanks!
Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator (RNAC) – Green Ridge Village, Newville PA
The Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator (RNAC) is accountable for coordinating and overseeing the full collaborative, interdisciplinary assessment and care planning process in a skilled nursing facility. The RNAC supports person-directed care and facilitates this through the assessment and care planning process.
Full Time | Day Shift | No Weekend | No Holidays
Full time health benefits
403B Retirement Plan
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
Active Pennsylvania Registered Nurse licensure required
Gerontological Certification preferred
High school diploma or equivalent required
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required or ability to obtain
Previous experience working in RNAC role
Understanding of Medicare, Managed Care and Medicaid reimbursements
Knowledge of federal and state regulations
Excellent communication skills
Knowledge of MDS 3.0, CAAs, Care Area Triggers, Resource Utilization Groups (RUGs), Case Mix Indices and the overall care planning process.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Oversees and coordinates the entire collaborative assessment and care planning process.
Ensures appropriate services delivered and available to residents.
Maintains organized reports and data using appropriate guidelines.
Resolves insurance and /or managed care operational issues (authorization, payment level of services, billing/claims payment for referrals and admissions)
Monitors rehabilitation therapy utilization for all residents to ensure reimbursement of those services are appropriate and accurate.
Coordinates Resident Diagnosis Coding.
Serves as educator and resource for staff on the documentation of care and services provided.
Assists with survey and audit duties; preparation of documents based on regulatory agency requests.
Develops positive relationships and is accessible to all residents, families, visitors and staff.
Promotes and supports culture of patient centered care and service.
Green Ridge Village is a Continuing Care Retirement Communityin Newville PA. This community offers a full scale of services including independent living, personal care, rehabilitation, long-term nursing care and more. As a Presbyterian Senior Living community, Green Ridge Village is backed by the support of a large non-profit organization, and is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
Please contact Lorraine Heigh at 443.425.2604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an excellent opportunity for a Full-time Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator to join our Five-Star Skilled Nursing team! Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community is a Christ Centered organization dedicated to supporting our residents to live life to the fullest. If you have a passion for working with the seniors, we would love to discuss this with you further.
As a Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community Team Member you would enjoy:
Sarah Lowery | Human Resources Generalist
Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community
625 Robert Fulton Hwy | Quarryville, PA 17566
P:717-786-5201 | F: 717-786-5492
RNAC (Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator)
FULL TIME – EXEMPT
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown is offering a $5,000 sign-on/retention bonus for
an RNAC. Bonuses will be paid in increments over a specified period of time.
Plans, coordinates, directs, and completes documentation of all resident
Ensures that all personnel follow procedures for proper and complete
documentation on current resident conditions.
Conducts the MDS assessment for all residents including new admissions,
annual assessment, quarterly review, and level of care and condition
Develops resident care plans for the residents and acts as a resource
person for the preparation of care plans for other units.
Serves as a consultant to the Restorative Nurse Coordinator.
Coordinates discharge and transfers of residents in concert with the social
Coordinates and conducts care plan/interdisciplinary team meetings and
Participates in management weekend rotation.
This position reports to the Nursing Home Administrator.
Current PA RN license, two years of experience in a long term care setting,
thorough understanding of MDS 3.0, PPS, and Case Mix.
Ability to train and lead clinical staff in resident assessment criteria.
Prior RNAC experience preferred.
Benefits for full time members include:
Choice Benefits Program options include:
o Health Insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
o Dental Insurance
o Vision Insurance
o Life Insurance and ADD
Generous paid time off program (full and part-time team members) with
annual cash out option
Seven paid holidays per year (full time)
Generous Cash Out Option for waiving our health insurance (proof of other
appropriate coverage required)
401k with Roth Option
Uniforms supplied based on position
Discounted child and adult day care program where available
Generous Recognition Program
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with The Lutheran Home at
Johnstown. We are excited about answering your call to serve the community.
ALSM is a leader in providing a continuum of quality care. We serve people whose ages
span generations. Our team members are those who are honored to serve and care for
people as if they were family. The type of work that our team provides is so much more
than a job, it is a calling to serve. A successful member of the ALSM
committed to our values and makes a difference every day in lives of those we serve.
Our faith-based, nonprofit organization has served clients in West Central Pennsylvania
for more than 70 years. We currently employ more than 500 direct service, supervisory
and management staff throughout eight counties: Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre,
Clearfield, Fulton, Huntingdon, and Somerset.
If you believe it is your calling to serve others and your personal values and desires
seem to match ours — please contact our Human Resources department today at 814-
Submit an application online at www.alsm.org or stop by
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
807 Goucher Street
Johnstown, PA 15905
Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator:
St. Anne Home seeks a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse as Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator.
Must have current Registered Nurse license in good standing, two years RNAC experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to multitask. RNAC certification preferred.
* Uses the nursing process to review the resident records as required by government regulations, review new
admission records, and review hospital return records.
* Complete and delegate responsibility for completing sections of the Assessment to nursing staff and
ancillary staff who have clinical knowledge
* Sign and certify the completion of the Assessments
* Ascertain that all current completed resident assessments are in the clinical record
* Ensure Assessments, summaries and the Care Plan are completed in a timely manner in accordance with
federal, state and local regulations
* Promptly identify and delegate significant changes for new assessments
* Schedule quarterly reviews and yearly assessments
* Schedule quarterly, yearly, and significant change Care Plans. Notify families and residents of the dates and
times of Care Plan review.
* Meet with the resident and families to discuss the plan of care.
* Assist/cover for the supervising registered nurse as directed by the Director of Nursing/Assistant Director
* Complete Medicaid forms as needed
* Monitor potential for pressure ulcer, falls risk and least restrictive device forms quarterly
* Monitor Facility Quality Indicator Profile and provide report to Director of Nursing monthly
* Monitor weekly and monthly weights
* Edit, lock and transmit Assessments electronically on a weekly or bi-monthly basis
* Assist with Discharge Planning
* Participates in performance improvement activities/evaluations
* Participates in UMR and Department of Health Survey
Benefits: * Medical (Three Highmark plan options, including a plan that cost $0 for Full Time individual) * Flexible Spending Account * Dental * Vision * Pension, between 6 and 12 % contributed based on age and service, 5 year vesting * Tuition Reimbursement, 90% for Full Time and 50% for Part Time of 6 credit
7 paid holidays * Short-term disability * Allstate- accident and sickness plans * Credit Union * Incentive Day (earned every 6 months without a call off) * Employee Assistance Program * Employee Picnic, Appreciation Day, Love is Ageless Week, Christmas Party, etc. * Vacation * 4 paid sick days per year * Life insurance
Equal Opportunity Emplor