We have an excellent opportunity for a Full-time Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator to join our Five-Star Skilled Nursing team! Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community is a Christ Centered organization dedicated to supporting our residents to live life to the fullest. If you have a passion for working with the seniors, we would love to discuss this with you further.
As a Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community Team Member you would enjoy:
Sarah Lowery | Human Resources Generalist
Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community
625 Robert Fulton Hwy | Quarryville, PA 17566
P:717-786-5201 | F: 717-786-5492
RNAC (Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator)
FULL TIME – EXEMPT
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown is offering a $5,000 sign-on/retention bonus for
an RNAC. Bonuses will be paid in increments over a specified period of time.
Plans, coordinates, directs, and completes documentation of all resident
Ensures that all personnel follow procedures for proper and complete
documentation on current resident conditions.
Conducts the MDS assessment for all residents including new admissions,
annual assessment, quarterly review, and level of care and condition
Develops resident care plans for the residents and acts as a resource
person for the preparation of care plans for other units.
Serves as a consultant to the Restorative Nurse Coordinator.
Coordinates discharge and transfers of residents in concert with the social
Coordinates and conducts care plan/interdisciplinary team meetings and
Participates in management weekend rotation.
This position reports to the Nursing Home Administrator.
Current PA RN license, two years of experience in a long term care setting,
thorough understanding of MDS 3.0, PPS, and Case Mix.
Ability to train and lead clinical staff in resident assessment criteria.
Prior RNAC experience preferred.
Benefits for full time members include:
Choice Benefits Program options include:
o Health Insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
o Dental Insurance
o Vision Insurance
o Life Insurance and ADD
Generous paid time off program (full and part-time team members) with
annual cash out option
Seven paid holidays per year (full time)
Generous Cash Out Option for waiving our health insurance (proof of other
appropriate coverage required)
401k with Roth Option
Uniforms supplied based on position
Discounted child and adult day care program where available
Generous Recognition Program
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with The Lutheran Home at
Johnstown. We are excited about answering your call to serve the community.
ALSM is a leader in providing a continuum of quality care. We serve people whose ages
span generations. Our team members are those who are honored to serve and care for
people as if they were family. The type of work that our team provides is so much more
than a job, it is a calling to serve. A successful member of the ALSM
committed to our values and makes a difference every day in lives of those we serve.
Our faith-based, nonprofit organization has served clients in West Central Pennsylvania
for more than 70 years. We currently employ more than 500 direct service, supervisory
and management staff throughout eight counties: Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre,
Clearfield, Fulton, Huntingdon, and Somerset.
If you believe it is your calling to serve others and your personal values and desires
seem to match ours — please contact our Human Resources department today at 814-
Submit an application online at www.alsm.org or stop by
The Lutheran Home at Johnstown
807 Goucher Street
Johnstown, PA 15905
Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator:
St. Anne Home seeks a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse as Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator.
Must have current Registered Nurse license in good standing, two years RNAC experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to multitask. RNAC certification preferred.
* Uses the nursing process to review the resident records as required by government regulations, review new
admission records, and review hospital return records.
* Complete and delegate responsibility for completing sections of the Assessment to nursing staff and
ancillary staff who have clinical knowledge
* Sign and certify the completion of the Assessments
* Ascertain that all current completed resident assessments are in the clinical record
* Ensure Assessments, summaries and the Care Plan are completed in a timely manner in accordance with
federal, state and local regulations
* Promptly identify and delegate significant changes for new assessments
* Schedule quarterly reviews and yearly assessments
* Schedule quarterly, yearly, and significant change Care Plans. Notify families and residents of the dates and
times of Care Plan review.
* Meet with the resident and families to discuss the plan of care.
* Assist/cover for the supervising registered nurse as directed by the Director of Nursing/Assistant Director
* Complete Medicaid forms as needed
* Monitor potential for pressure ulcer, falls risk and least restrictive device forms quarterly
* Monitor Facility Quality Indicator Profile and provide report to Director of Nursing monthly
* Monitor weekly and monthly weights
* Edit, lock and transmit Assessments electronically on a weekly or bi-monthly basis
* Assist with Discharge Planning
* Participates in performance improvement activities/evaluations
* Participates in UMR and Department of Health Survey
Benefits: * Medical (Three Highmark plan options, including a plan that cost $0 for Full Time individual) * Flexible Spending Account * Dental * Vision * Pension, between 6 and 12 % contributed based on age and service, 5 year vesting * Tuition Reimbursement, 90% for Full Time and 50% for Part Time of 6 credit
7 paid holidays * Short-term disability * Allstate- accident and sickness plans * Credit Union * Incentive Day (earned every 6 months without a call off) * Employee Assistance Program * Employee Picnic, Appreciation Day, Love is Ageless Week, Christmas Party, etc. * Vacation * 4 paid sick days per year * Life insurance
Equal Opportunity Emplor